spammed friend requests

Home Forums Community, Badges, and FAQs spammed friend requests

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GOD GOD 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of

Anonymous

said

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

Please stop doing promo’s that encourage users to ‘spam’ friend requests, I’m not 10 and feel the ‘need’ to have internet friends forced on me. I have stated on my profile why which is clear for all to see. Thank you.

Profile photo of Krys

Krys

said

My Achievements

Store Purchase Icon

I fully agree ! Lots of friends requests from people I don’t know. More than 20 while I enlisted yesterday just to get 1 game. Some people even sent again a 2nd invite while I declined 1st one. Pure spam !
Keep it that way and it will be the best way to make people get far far away from here to be honest.
I can’t find where to stop receiving one mail for every invite. Please add this feature as I don’t care about those invites.

July 24, 2016 at 11:18 am
Profile photo of nytrogen1

nytrogen1

said

My Achievements

Store Purchase IconFriendship IconForum Topic Icon

i think you can do that in the account settings

Profile photo of Eradan

Eradan

said

My Achievements

Store Purchase IconFriendship Icon

True, but that also silences more legitimate notifications, like forum post replies, updates, etc. Not to mention people that you DO know, that AREN’T these “friendship spammers”.

@C-I staffers: Any chance we could simply separate the “Friendship Requests” from the normal “Notifications” section? And maybe also add an option to BLACKLIST these that are spamming us with these requests all day every day?

September 6, 2016 at 12:40 am
Profile photo of GOD

GOD

said

My Achievements

Store Purchase IconFriendship Icon

So that is why I have so many friend request? Oh well. Send them my way. I’ll approve everyone (though could be slow to get around to it)

September 9, 2016 at 9:17 am
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.