MISSION OBJECTIVE #4

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ditoekanugraha ditoekanugraha 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Cypress Administrator

Cypress Administrator

said

My Achievements

Store Purchase IconSubmit Entry in Art Contest IconFriendship IconForum Topic Icon

Cypress Inheritance Web Games Community Contest – MISSION OBJECTIVE #4

Community Contest Closed

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

1. Create an account with the Cypress Inheritance Community.
  2. Read the instructions below for details on how to complete the current mission objective.
  3. Complete the mission objective, as described below.
  4. Provide evidence of completing the current objective. Be sure to read the instructions carefully, as the evidence required and method of determining the winner may vary slightly from objective to objective.

4th Mission Objective

• The 4th mission objective consists of playing the 2nd level of our web game, The Library, which can be found in the Web Games section of our website.
  • You have until 4 P.M. (EST) on Monday, November 30th to post a screenshot of your high score from level 2 in the reply section of this forum topic.
  • Screenshots must be posted in this forum topic to be valid (NOT in the comment section on The Library page).
  • IN ADDITION to posting your score in the reply section of this forum topic, you are also required to go to our Facebook page and click the “LIKE” button on the post announcing Mission Objective #4 (the post will be clearly marked on our Facebook page). Please note – In order to be eligible to win, you must have completed this step by the contest deadline in addition to posting the screenshot of your high score on our website. Our Facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/CInheritance
  • The player that has the highest score AND has clicked the “LIKE” button on our Facebook post (the post announcing Mission Objective #4) by the contest deadline will win a $300 gift card!

CLICK HERE TO PLAY!
To find this page using the navigation menu, hover over “Games” and click “Web Games.” The Library will be the first one listed.

Additional Notes:

• Your high score must be for level 2 ONLY. High scores for any other levels will not be considered.
  • There is no limit to the amount of screenshots a player may post.
  • If you have posted your high score in our forum but NOT clicked the “LIKE” button on our Facebook post by the contest deadline, you will not be eligible for entry.
  • This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
  • The game is currently only working on Chrome. If you are having trouble getting the game to load, try re-loading it a few times and it should work. Also be sure to close any extra tabs you may have open in your browser.
  • You must be a registered user of the Cypress Inheritance Community to be able to post your screenshot.

DEADLINE: Monday, November 30th, 2015 @ 4:00 p.m. (EST)

Please be sure to review the Official Contest Rules prior to entering!

4th Mission Objective Winner

Winner #4 – To Be Determined!

October 30, 2015 at 1:52 pm

Cypress Administrator

said

My Achievements

Store Purchase IconSubmit Entry in Art Contest IconFriendship IconForum Topic Icon

Hi Jacqueline Albino, thanks for posting your high score! Instead of attaching your screenshot within a Word document, please can you post your screenshot directly so that everyone in the Community can see your high score without having to download the Word document? Thank you!

November 6, 2015 at 10:48 am
Profile photo of Jacqueline Albino

Jacqueline Albino

said

My Achievements

Friendship Icon

New High Score! 5820! Tried to post score in another way but my screenshot is 2.15MB. The maximum file size you allow is 5000KB so I get an error message everytime I try to post it. So here it is again in a word doc. The only way I can post it, Sorry 🙁

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
November 17, 2015 at 10:55 pm
Profile photo of Jacqueline Albino

Jacqueline Albino

said

My Achievements

Friendship Icon

WooHoo!!! Beat My Own Best HIGHSCORE! I’m addicted 🙂

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
November 19, 2015 at 6:51 pm
Profile photo of G

G

said

My Achievements

Store Purchase IconFriendship Icon

Done.score

November 30, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Cypress Administrator

said

My Achievements

Attention all contest participants! The contest has now ended. Thank you to everyone who participated. We will review the entries and notify the winner shortly.

November 30, 2015 at 5:03 pm

Cypress Administrator

said

My Achievements

MISSION OBJECTIVE #4 HAS BEEN COMPLETED!

Cypress Inheritance Community member, Jacqueline Albino, posted the highest score prior to the contest deadline! Congratulations!

null

November 30, 2015 at 5:50 pm
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.