Cypress Inheritance – New Graphic novel

Home Forums General Discussion Cypress Inheritance – New Graphic novel

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ditoekanugraha ditoekanugraha 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Arul

Arul

said

My Achievements

Submit Entry in Art Contest IconFriendship IconForum Topic IconForum Replies – Level 1 Icon

The new graphic novel from Cypress Inheritance is expected to be released in Fall 2017. So starting this forum discussion thread to share thoughts and expectations of the community on the upcoming novel.

Profile photo of Arul

Arul

said

My Achievements

Submit Entry in Art Contest IconFriendship IconForum Topic IconForum Replies – Level 1 Icon

My guess is that there will be some unexpected sweet surprises in the novel.

August 24, 2017 at 2:29 pm
Profile photo of Arul

Arul

said

My Achievements

I think a little hype is needed sometime before the official launch of the novel. Probably some tempting inside work from the novel will do that.

September 2, 2017 at 5:45 am
Profile photo of Arul

Arul

said

My Achievements

2017 fall is here and it’s time to expect a new addition to the family of CypressInheritance products. Anytime this fall.
A Story for the curious readers.

September 20, 2017 at 12:44 pm
Profile photo of Arul

Arul

said

My Achievements

It’s almost time !!!

November 9, 2017 at 2:00 pm
Profile photo of ditoekanugraha

ditoekanugraha

said

My Achievements

Store Purchase IconFriendship IconForum Topic Icon

btw are there no sale on new year or something like that ?

December 22, 2017 at 9:27 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.